Drawn on the last day of the 20-21 snow season in Niseko. The urge to race down the mountain undermined by the knowledge that when you do, it will be the last time... until next season. The line leading to the base of the mountain is loaded with these mixed emotions. The snowboard is modeled after the Gentem Stick Spoon Fish... if I sell lots of prints, maybe I can afford one :)
【About This Print】
- Small 20 cm x 20 cm canvas, mounted on a 2 cm block.
- The print is a little shiny and cute.
- Since it is printed up to the side, it has a three-dimensional effect.
- It is a type that can be peeled off by peeling off the backing paper and sticking it on the wall, so there is no need to drill holes in the wall.
* Shipping may take up to four weeks. Thanks for your patience.
* Shipping within Japan is free, and shipping overseas is a flat rate of ¥ 1,000.
Looking for a different work?
All illustrations on Nashy's instagram(@nashy.jp) are available to print. Feel free to reach out if you can't find the one you're looking for.